Research Group Ideas and My Intoduction


Hi Everyone and Prof. Grimes!
I introduce myself as a Meenaxi Prasher, MI student.
Social and Academic interactions are very important to me, and I am always keen to meet new people. I also enjoy keeping fit and regularly go to my local leisure centre. In addition I enjoy computing and creating websites that allow me to communicate with people from across the world. I have always believed that education in itself is the most satisfying pursuit, a value instilled by my mother, herself a teacher for many years. Along the way I have learned to focus that value and match it closely to my increasing experience and desire to work on the current, most advanced issues in my field and research and research methdologgies is one of them.
Throughout the course of my education, the only field of my studies which I have valued, cherished is Library and Information Science. These lifelong interests had naturally primed me to pursue a Master degree in Library & Information Science with an emphasis in librarianship from India, and motivated me to further my academics with MI program programme at University of Toronto.
I found blogging very useful in Reseach to interact with the group and connect our thoughts with each other. The purpose of research is to have informed action. Thus, our study should seek to contextualize its findings within the larger body of research. Research must always be high quality in order to produce knowledge and consclussions that is applicable outside of the research setting with implications that go beyond the group that has participated in the research. The Reseach methods and resesech methdology is the key to have better decisions. I am excited to be part of the reseach group.

No comments:

Post a Comment